See how the Decision part of the platform works: sorting files, assigning them and finally the decision-making step with the completion of the personalized form.
The Decision page displays all files that have been previously evaluated. The columns displayed are the information from the decision form.
Filter folders by Campaign, Year, Program, Status, Publication, Label or other elements from the form (by clicking on Add Column in Advanced Filter).
You can then, thanks to the 3 buttons at the top of the flap :
- Validate filters and update the view with them
- Delete pre-existing filters to find a view without folder filters
- Save the filters to find them in Custom Filter.
You can choose to assign one or more files to an evaluator or a group of evaluators.
- To do this, select the relevant folders.
- Go to Actions > Define > Define folder access rights.
- In the window that appears, select the user(s) and/or group(s) to be assigned.
- On the "Decision" line, give the rights to create, read and update.
Make a decision on a file
To make a decision on the selection of a candidate, you can either enter his or her file by clicking on his or her name or check the box directly in the list.
- Go to the Action menu > Add > Add Decision ;
- Fill out the decision form ;
- Save and exit.