Find out how to set up email triggers to send emails automatically to optimize your management. Create your own triggers by program....
Go to Settings > Emails > Triggers (or Administration > Emails > Triggers), then click Add.
The form is divided into 2 parts : information about the message, and information about the recipients.
Information about the message
- When the status of the file changes to : choose when in the application procedure the trigger should be set. This is done through the file status.
- Program : determine which program the automatic email corresponds to. To select several or deselect a program, use the CTRL key (command on mac).
- Email template : choose the email template you have previously created from the list.
The recipients of the email
- Send email to connected candidates : choose to send an email to users connected to the platform.
- Send the email to candidates whose file has undergone a manual status change : choose to send the email to all candidates whose file status has been modified by a manager, a coordinator, an evaluator...
- Send the email to candidates with the profile : choose to send the email to all candidates belonging to a profile.
- Send mail to groups : choose to send the email to user groups.
- Send the email to the selected users : select one or more specific users to send them the email.
Note : to select.deselect, use the CTRL key (command on mac).