What is a program? Find all the necessary elements to create and modify a program or access the list of all your programs for easy management.
What is a programme ?
On eMundus, candidates submit applications for programmes. These are defined by a year, a period specified by start and end dates of application submission, a profile for candidates and a name.
Create a program
The manager can administer the programs or calls for projects presented on the platform. Each program has a unique, short code without special characters to identify programs at the system level. They should not be modified, as this could destabilize the application.
To create a program, go to Administration > Programs > Declare a new program
You then fill in a series of fields that will characterize your program:
- Program category : choose one of the following categories, Training, Research, Student Life, International.
- Program title : the name of the program, example : Master Scholarships.
- Code : program acronym, without spaces and special characters.
- Description : a short description of the program.
- Evaluation criteria groups : represent the IDs of the element groups in the Fabrik module in the eMundus back office.
- Decision criteria groups : represent the IDs of the element groups in the Fabrik module in the eMundus back office.
- Display order : represents the display order in the program list.
- Published : status of the published or unpublished program.
Modify a program
- To modify a program, go to the list of Administration > Programs.
- Find the program you want to modify in the list, then click on the icon
- Modify the fields, then validate.
See the list of programs
Go to Administration > Programs.
You will find all the programs of the platform, classified by default by categories.
- The Add button allows you to add a new program.
- The Group by button allows you to sort the list of programs differently (id, program category, program name, code, description, online filing, published).
- The Clear Filter button allows you to return to the default display of the program list.
- The CSV button allows you to export the list of programs and all their attributes in a .csv file