Find out what a campaign is and how to manage your application campaigns : add a campaign, modify a campaign, access the list of campaigns, multi-campaign...
What is a campaign ?
A campaign is a limited period of time during which candidates can submit applications for an associated programme. In eMundus, they are called "Filing Period".
Add a campaign
To add a campaign, go to Administration > Submission Period > Add Submission Period.
You then fill in a series of fields that will characterize your program :
- Program : to link the campaign to the associated program.
- Year : to link the campaign to the associated year.
- Label : for the name of the campaign
- Description : to give more information about the campaign when the candidate clicks on "More information" on the home page.
- Short description for the module on the home page : a short description that will be displayed in the campaign insert on the home page.
- Start of the campaign : in DD/MM/YYYYY format and the start time of the campaign in hh:mm format (time zone GMT+1).
- End of the campaign : in DD/MM/YYYYY format and the end time of the campaign in hh:mm format (time zone GMT+1).
- Candidate profile : to link the candidate profile created for the campaign
- Published : to choose whether or not the campaign is published
The notion of candidate profile is essential when creating a new campaign. In this case, you must create this candidate profile.
Modify a campaign
- To modify a campaign, go to Administration > Submission Period.
- In the list of campaigns, find the one you want to modify and click on the icon
Multi-campaign by program ?
You can create several campaigns for the same program during the same year (to divide the campaigns by semester, by type of candidate...). This is achieved by linking campaigns to the same year.
Then, in the Folders views, you can choose to display all the folders received in one year for a program (all campaigns combined) with the filters.
See the list of campaigns
Go to Administration > Programs.
You will find all the programs of the platform, classified by default by category.
- The Add button allows you to add a new program.
- The Group by button allows you to sort the list of programs differently (id, program category, program name, code, description, online filing, published).
- The Clear Filter button allows you to return to the default display of the program list.
- The CSV button allows you to export the list of programs and all their attributes in a .csv file