Find out how to proceed in the evaluation phase to obtain optimal management: access to given evaluations, sort candidate files, assign them to evaluators, etc....
The Evaluations page displays all files with the status "Sent". (default) of the platform. The columns displayed are the information from the evaluation form.
Access to evaluations
Go to an candidate's file and then to the Assessment section.
You will then have a view of one of the evaluations given to this candidate.
Filter folders by Campaign, Year, Program, Status, Publication, Label or other elements from the form (by clicking on Add Column in Advanced Filter).
You can then, thanks to the 3 buttons at the top of the flap :
- Validate filters and update the view with them
- Delete pre-existing filters to find a view without folder filters
- Save the filters to find them in Custom Filter.
You can choose to assign one or more files to an evaluator or a group of evaluators.
- To do this, select the relevant folders.
- Go to Actions > Define > Define folder access rights.
- In the window that appears, select the evaluator(s) and/or group(s) to be assigned.
- On the "Evaluation of a file" line, give the rights to create, read and update.
To evaluate a candidate, you can either enter his or her file by clicking on his or her name or check the box directly in the list.
- Go to the Action menu > Add > Add an evaluation ;
- Fill out the evaluation form ;
- Save and exit.